Saturday, 1 December 2012

Read in November

Hi!

First of all I want to explain why I'm posting so little these days. I'm going to college and in December the semester ends, so everyone is giving us a lot of assignments. On top of that my days are very long, so at the end of the day I'm exhausted. So that's why I read and blog so little these days. But in February (I know it's 2 months) I will be back completely and in the mean time I will try to post as much as I can.

And now the real thing: the books I've read in November!

The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1) - Kelley Armstrong
The Awekening (Darkest Powers  #2) - Kelley Armstrong
The Reckoning (Darkest Powers #3) - Kelley Armstrong
Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries: The Return #1) - L.J. Smith
Onyx (Lux #2) - Jennifer Armentrout
A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle #1) - Libba Bray

The review for Darkest Powers is comming, I hope to post him this week.
Which books have you read this month?

See you later xx
El

2 comments:

I love reading your comments!