The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
My blogging has been a bit slacking these last couple of weeks and I am really sorry for that guys. Somehow I can't find the time to write as many blog posts as I normally do even though I still have the same amount of time to do it. Hopefully I will be up to my normal schedule soon!
Last week on the blog:
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #64: Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/TV Shows
- Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday #97: Has to be Love by Jolene Perry
Next week on the blog:
- Monday: New Release in June
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #65:Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015
- Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #98
- Thursday: Review: Before He Was A Secret (Starstruck #3) by Becky Wicks
- Friday: Review: Perfect Timing by Robin Mellom
Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews:
Indescretion by Hannah Fielding