Wednesday 28 October 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #108: Undeniable by Liz Bankes


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Undeniable
by Liz Bankes

23847994

Fans of Stephanie Perkins and Jenny Han will love this contemporary romance that's equal parts sweet, soapy, and sultry.

After Gabi's relationship with her long-time boyfriend Max falls apart, she just needs to get away - and she finds the perfect escape in a summer internship for her favorite TV show in London. All the gorgeous actors in the cast will more than distract her from the Break-Up.

Then she meets Spencer Black: student, show extra, expert flirt. Spending time with him is fun, intoxicating, and uncertain. Their relationship is heating up when he lands a featured role on the show. Will his newly found fame break them apart, or is Spencer the one?

In this steamy love story, the drama is just as real off-screen as it is on.

Goodreads

Why I Can't Wait


Undeniable sounds like an incredible sweet story. And it is set in London, which is one of my favorite cities in the world and it's the city I will be moving to next week! So I can't wait to read this book.

Publication date: November 24th 2015

Elien

4 comments:

  1. I love reading contemporaries set in other countries. If this one is being compared to Stephanie Perkins and Jenny Han then I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's always nice if a book is for once not set in the US. I hope we both like this one. :)
      Thanks for stopping by Sashana!

      Delete
  2. This sounds really good, and I love books set in other countries! How exciting for you that you''re moving to London! I wish I could go! I hope you enjoy London and the book! Thanks for sharing! Here's my WoW. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!