The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This week went by so fast. Work was really hectic since some people of the team had fallen ill unfortunately and it doesn't seem like it will be any better the upcoming week. But I also had some really fun times. On Friday night I went out for dinner with my boyfriend and some friends and then on Saturday evening I went to another concert and it was just amazing. Then today a friend from Taiwan came to visit since she is studying in the UK for a semester. And I hadn't seen her in over two years so it was great to catch up with her after such a long time!
Last week on the blog:
- Monday: Review: The Echoes of Love by Hannah Fielding
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #93: Top Ten Books To Read If Your Book Club Likes YA Contemporary Novels
- Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday #132: Dawn Study (Soulfinders #3) by Maria V. Snyder
- Thursday: Concert Review: You Me At Six
- Friday: New Book Releases in November
Next week on the blog:
- Monday: Review: Iron Cast by Destiny Soria
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #94:Ten Books That I've Added To My TBR List Lately
- Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #133
- Thursday: Review: Phantasma by Efthalia
- Friday: Book Blast: Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid