Tuesday 7 March 2017

My Dream Loot Crate: Sherlock Holmes


Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box service for geeks and gamers alike. And they want to find out what you would put in your very own Dream Crate. If you feel inspirational, creative or it just sounds like fun then definitely don't hesitate to create your very own Dream Loot Crate and make sure to head over to their crate subscription page for more information!

I am a big Sherlock fan so I decided to center my dream crate around him. Here's what my personal dream crate would look like:




A magnifying glass and letter opener decorated with the image of the World's Greatest Detective:  A letter opener and a  magnifying glass because you would not be able to walk into the footsteps of the greatest detective of all times without these two items!







[Sherlock: A Study in Pink (Product Image)]I recently discovered the world of Manga and as it turns out they have a manga adaptation of the tv series. I need this so badly!!









Afbeeldingsresultaat voor irene adler funko popsIrene Adler is probably one of my favorite characters that ever appeared on the show. She is just amazing so I wouldn't mind having a funko pop of her on my shelves. 






A poster with all the wisdom of Sherlock Holmes. I guess we can all use a bit of his advice from time to time (even though that we might not always understand it). 
















 Because we can all use a good mug for the cup of tea/coffee we enjoy while watching or reading Sherlock.













 And of course my dream crate would not be complete if it did not contain the vintage classic edition of Sherlock Holmes by Penguine. 










Let me know what would be in your dream crate!

Elien

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!