Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is: Top Ten Favorite Secondary Characters
1) Isaac (The Fault in Our Stars): I really liked this guy from the moment I met him. And I keep wondering how he’s doing after everything he’s gone through with Augustus and Hazel.
2) Gayle (The Hunger Games): What happened to him after the story ended. Did he find someone he loves? Did he ever see Katniss again?
3) Sydney (Vampire Academy): When I first read VA, she left a huge impression on me. Never been happier that she got her own series.
4) Julio (Leaving Paradise): I got the feeling that there’s more to him than that we got to know in the book. I wish I would know more about him.
5) Felicity (A Great and Terrible Beauty): What happened to her after Gemma left for America and Ann got to sing in a company? She was such a great personality and I really miss her.
6) Natalie Prior (Divergent): Tris mom was different than I ever expected. I would like to read her story.
7) Marlee (The Selection): This girl is simply amazing. I hope that we got to see more of her in the final book.
8) Emmet (Twilight): I really liked him and I wished that he had a huger part in the books.
9) Luna (Harry Potter): She has a special view on everything and it would be amazing to see through her eyes the world of Harry Potter.
10) Ambrose (Vampire Academy): a male damphire that became a “bloodwhore” what can be more interesting? And I really liked him.