There seem to be many variations of the rules for receiving the Liebster Award but I'm just going with what my nominator posted.
Rules for accepting the award:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions they set for the blogs nominated.
3. Nominate 10 blogs ofer your own, and be sure to let them know, with a link to your post!
4. Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominate to answer in thier post.
5. If you do accept please send me a link to your post!
Questions from my nominator, Jen:
1. When did you first begin blogging?
I started blogging in 2012 but back than I had a Dutch bookblog and since July 2012 I've
got this one. I neglected it a bit till the beginning of this year but know I try to post as
often as possible.
2. What kind of blog do you have?
I've got a bookblog. All my posts concern bookrelated stuff.
3. Favortie book genres?
I mainly read YA books, but recently I also started to read NA books. I read every
possible genre in this two groups: contemporary, paranormal, dystopian,... . But I'm also
a huge fan of the classics, I've read all the books by Jane Austen, the Brontë sisters...
There are so many great authors, but my all time favourites are Richelle Mead, Simone
Elkeles, Miranda Kenneally, Katie McGarry and Jane Austen. I would read anything these
girls have written.
5. Favorite pastimes outside of reading?
I love to write so if I got any spare time that's what I do. And I wished I got more time for
6. Book you're most looking forward to in 2014
That's a tough one, there are so many great books that will come out next year. So I pick
out a few of them: Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead, Take Me On by Katie McGarry,
Breath, Annie, Breat by Miranda Kenneally and Rain by Amanda Sun.
7. Favorite book from this past year?
Definitely The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. It had such a huge impact on me that
even after a couple of months I still keep thinking about it.
8. Favorite music (genre/groups/artists)?
Another tough one. I like all kinds of music, depending on what mood I'm in . But here
are some of my favorite groups and artists: You Me At Six, Mayday Parade, Gabrielle
Aplin, Birdy, The Civil Wars, Imagine Dragons, Matt Corby and Sleeping With Sirens.
9. Favorite book to movie adaption?
I really love the Lord of The Rings trilogy and The Hobbit, true they didn't Always stick to
the story but the end result is great. And I also love the Harry Potter series.
10. Thanksgiving plans?
We don't celebrate thanksgiving in Belgium, so just a day like any other day for me.
My 10 blog nominations:
My 10 questions for my nominees:
1. Why did decide to start a bookblog?
2. Which book character would be your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend?
3. If you could live in any book of your choice which one would it be?
4. What's your favorite book from when you were little?
5. What do you like to do in you free time besides reading?
6. What's the worst book you've ever read?
7. Dogs or cats person?
8. What's your favorite food?
9. What do you hope Santa will bring you this year?
10. If you could make one wish what would it be?