Wednesday 29 October 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #71: A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

A Court of Thorns and Roses
by Sarah J. Maas

16096824

When 19-year-old huntress Feyre kills a wolf in the woods, a beast-like creature arrives to demand retribution for it. Dragged to a treacherous magical land she only knows about from legends, Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin - one of the lethal, immortal faeries who once ruled their world.

As she dwells on his estate, her feelings for Tamlin transform from icy hostility into a fiery passion that burns through every lie and warning she's been told about the beautiful, dangerous world of the Fae. But an  ancient, wicked shadow over the faerie lands is growing, and Feyre must find a way to stop it... or doom Tamlin - and his world - forever. 


Why I can't wait
I love fairytale retellings, most of the time they are pretty great. And I know that Sarah J. Maas is a great author, I love her Throne of Glass series. I'm not a big fan of the cover, but oh well I'll deal with it. 

Publication date: May 5th 2015

El

4 comments:

  1. A lot of people have this picked for their WoW this week!! I'm really looking forward to this new series by her!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover of this book was released last week, so maybe that's why so many people picked it this week :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I really like the cover for this one. Plus it sounds so good. I really love her Throne of Glass series.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I'm not a real big fan of the cover but other than that the book looks perfect :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!