Wednesday 5 November 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #72: Bridesmaid with Attitude by Christy McKellen


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Bridesmaid with Attitude
by Christy McKellen

23484609

What's a bridesmaid to do? Head bridesmaid Emily Applegate is furious when Lord Berkeley cancels her best friend's wedding venue. But gorgeous Theo is adamant that the wedding won't happen at his estate... unless Emily makes a trade. But is Emily willing to play the Earl's fake fiancee? Especially when there's absolutely nothing fake about the sizzle between them...!

Goodreads

Why I can't wait
I read Fired by Her Fling, the fist book in this series, a couple of days ago and I loved it! Emily was a great character and I was hoping that she might get her own book. So I'm really excited to see that she gets one!

Publication date: December 1st 2014

What are you waiting on this week?

El



9 comments:

  1. This sounds like a cute story! Enjoy!
    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's as good as the previous book than it will definitely be cute :D
      Thanks for stopping by Kim!

      Delete
  2. It sounds good. I'll have to check out this series. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine

    I'm a new follower. Follow back if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series is ideal for when you're looking for a quick read :)
      Thanks for stopping by and following me Danica!

      Delete
  3. It sounds like it's going to be a fun series! I may have to check it out soon. Thank you for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books are a lot of fun too read, especially for when you stay for a lazy night at home :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Thank you, I'm sure I will enjoy it :D
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not my type of book but I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole, I will!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!