Friday, 31 August 2012

Releases in September

Hi!

Here are some book ideas for September.

What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)Kat Zhang - What's left of me
I just read the short description and just wow. I really really want to read this story. The short description is intriguing and... . I'm just speechless at the moment.
I would say read the short description for yourself and you will know what I'm talking about.






The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)Magie Stiefvater - The raven boys
We all know her from Shiver and know she has a new book series. I have to admit I haven't read Shiver yet, it's still standing on my to read shelf. But one day I will read shiver and The raven boys, 'cause the short description is promising.







Burn for BurnJenny Han & Siobhan Vivian - Burn for Burn
Two authors, one book a bit weird. But I'm willing to give it a shot. As I read the short description it's going to be full of bitchfights, and I love drama. It also intrigues me a bit, I would like to know what exactly happened to Lillia four years ago. So it's definitely standing on my to read list.






Blink OnceCylin Busby - Blink once
I actually requested an ARC for this book, but didn't get it. It's really a shame, because I know I would loved loved this book. So I'll and am going to buy it then. Because this book is going to be amazing, I just can sense it!




The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)




Libba Bray - The Diviners
I have read The Gemma Doyle Trilogy and since then I'm hooked. So I assume that this book won't disappoint me. Can't wait to get it in my hands!






See you later xx
El




4 comments:

  1. thanks to admin who has been providing the latest information that makes us be increased insight and new knowledge that is wide enough, of course, this makes us become more knowledgeable
    cara menghancurkan batu ginjal secara alami
    cara mengobati luka diabetes kering
    cara mengobati penyakit leukimia pada anak
    obat herbal tumor rahang
    cara mengobati penyakit polip hidung

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!