Tuesday 28 August 2012

Teaser Tuesday #5 - How to ruin my boyfriend's reputation by Simone Elkeles

Hi!

I know it's been a while since my last post but I'm extremely busy at the moment. And I will try to catch up with my reviews as soon as possible. But in the meantime here is this week's teaser from How to ruin my boyfriend's reputation by Simone Elkeles (btw it's a great serie)

Since Avi left Chicago, I haven't thought of anyone else. I haven't been remotely interested in another guy because I know he's The One. He said we were going to be together forever, that he wanted to marry me one day. I believed him, which makes me the dummy.
____________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________

I'd like you to know that this is my sucking it up. Pre-army Amy woul definitely be whinning Aba, they make us get up before the sun is up, and run in the dark, and pee and poop in stinky holes, and sleep with our guns, and eat jam with bees in it, and do boy pushups, and march in straight lines, and scale walls, and sleep in beds with springs missing above our heads and dig holes with big hairy spiders in them... 
... but I don't.



See you later xx

El

2 comments:

I love reading your comments!