Tuesday 29 January 2013

Teaser Tuesday #8 - He Came for me by C.M. Brown

Hi!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

To participate all you have to do is:- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
 
He Came For Me! Book One in 'The Protector Series'
 
 
"My heart skipped a beat at his suggestion and in that moment I would have followed him anywhere." (p.20)
 
"Even if I was unable to be with her myself, I needed to find a way for her to live a safe happy life." (p.88)
 
 
See you later xx
El

2 comments:

  1. Those are both such sweet teasers! =)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this book, and have not long finished He Came for Mine as well!! Great teasers!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal
    Palace

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!