Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Teaser Tuesday #24: Shattered Secrets (Book of Red #1) by Krystal Wade


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

To participate all you have to do is:
- Grab your current read- Open to a random page
- Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!


Shattered Secrets
by Krystal Wade


20799895

"Megan screamed, raising all the hairs on the back of my neck. A paramedic squeezed her hands around her throat, effectively ending her cry for help and warbling it into something sicening, a sound that didn't belong to my friend."  (p.240)

El


16 comments:

  1. Well that's intriguing. I want to know what's going on.
    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only read the first chapter of this book so I am curious too :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. ohhh awesome teaser! This sounds good. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2014/06/24/teaser-tuesday-june-24/

      Delete
    3. The books is pretty good so far.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh no!
    http://cupandchaucer.wordpress.com/2014/06/24/teaser-tuesday-june-24/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Udita!

      Delete
  3. That's scary! If you can't trust the paramedic . . .

    Mine today is from a comic novel by Jimmy Buffett.
    http://wp.me/pZnGI-8L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I can't wait to find out what is going on.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what's going on.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Wow, now that's a great teaser! You've made me very curious, and I love the cover too! This week I'm teasing ACID by Emma Pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the cover of this book too :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I'm wondering why a paramedic would squeeze her hands around someone's throat! I'm definitely curious.
    My Teaser is from NOT THE MARRYING KIND.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to find it out myself :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. interesting teaser!

    Here's My Teaser

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Catarina!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!