The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This week was a quiet one. It took me till Wednesday to finally feel better. So the first part of the week I just spent sleeping most of the time. On Friday I got together with two really good friends that I hadn't seen in too long. It was really nice to catch up with them. And then yesterday I went shopping with my mom and sister. It was a fun day. I have two weeks off now so that means a lot of reading!
Last week on the blog:
- Monday: Book Blitz: Brookhollow series by Jennifer Snow
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #50: Top Ten Things I Like/Dislike When It Comes To Romances In Books
- Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday #84: Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks #6) by Miranda Kenneally
- Thursday: Review: Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1) by Tracy Banghart
- Saturday: Review: The Emperor (Virtual Arcana #4) by Karen Amanda Hooper
Next week on the blog:
- Monday: Review: Storm Fall (Rebel Wing #2) by Tracy Banghart
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #51: Top Ten Reader Problems
- Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday #85
- Thursday: Band of the month
- Friday: Review: Frostbitten by Heather Beck