Friday 17 July 2015

Band of the Month July: The Maine



Music has always been a huge part of my life. I love going to music concerts and to music festivals. My iPod is next to my ereader my best friend. I never go anywhere without my music. So I figured that it was about time that I introduced some music in my blog. From now on I will feature one of my favorite bands each month. Maybe you know them, maybe you don’t. Maybe you’ll like them, maybe you’ll hate them. But anyway I think that this is going to be lots of fun!




The Maine is an American rock band from Arizona, that was formed in 2007. Its fifth studio album American Candy was released earlier this year. And it is amazing how far these guys have come if you compare all their albums. One of the things that I love the most about this band is their lyrics. They touch on so many subjects that should be addressed more in society. From feeling left out to messing your life up completely. This while their songs have catchy tunes. The Maine is definitely one of my favorite bands since years. And I hope that they will keep existing for many more years. Also they have just announced their Free For All Tour, so all their shows on this tour will be completely free! If you have the chance to go to one of their shows than you definitely should do it. You can check their website for more information.

Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube









El


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!