Tuesday 16 July 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #4


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is : Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition:

Karen Amanda Hooper (Grasping at Eternity): I never heard of this author befor until I received a copy through Netgalley for this book; And it was really amazing!

Derrolyn Anderson (The Athena Effect): Her book was amazing and I can't wait to read the next one, but it seems like really few people know about her.

Lissa M. Basso (A Shimmer of Angels): You may think that it's just another book about angels, but I can promise you that it wasn't. And I really liked her writing style.

Karen Ann Hopkins (Temptation): She makes you love and hater her book at the same time, so that's quiet unique!

Heidi Acosta (Barbie Girl): Acosta writes pretty good YA contemporary books and she deserves more recognition for it.

Mary Landry (Waiting for the Storm): Landry's book was amazing, I would easily compare it to a book by Katie McGarry.

Sophie Jordan (Firelight):Other books in the same genre that are as good as this one are more known. She should definitely get more recognition for this series!

El

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!