Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is : Top Ten Most Intimidating Books .
- Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoj: I've wanted to read this one for a while now, but it's just so thick that I'm scared that I'll never get through it.
- Looking for Alaska - John Green: After reading TFIOS I'm afraid that this book will disappoint me because, TFIOS was just perfect.
- The Two Towers - J.R.R. Tolkien: I've read the first book of the trilogy a few years ago and while I loved it, it took me some time to read it. So I'm afraid to start this one because it's so thick.
- The Casual Vacancy - J.K. Rowling: This book is just so different than the HP series. And I'm afraid that I will compare this two to much.
- The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks: I love the movies based on his novels so much, so I'm afraid that I won't like the books as much as the movies
- 1984 - George Orwell: This one has been standing on my TBR for ages. I don't really know why I haven't read it yet, I think that I would find it to abstract or something like that.