Sunday 12 April 2015

Sunday Post #17

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

Last week went by so fast! I only had to work for two days since Monday was Easter Monday and I had two days off. On Monday I went to Brighton, the sea, for a day with a couple of friends. It was so nice, the sun was shining and it was pretty warm. A perfect day to go to the beach. On Wednesday and Thursday I had a couple of my best friends from Belgium over for a visit. It was so great, I didn't know how much I missed them until I saw them again. The weekend was quiet nice as well, the sun was shining so we went out to the park to enjoy the sun. And this week my sister and mom are coming over for a visit, I can't wait to see them again!


Last week on the blog: 

Next week on the blog:
  • Monday: Bend of the Month April
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #5: Top Ten Inspiring Quotes From Books
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #92 
  • Thursday: Interview with Inglath Cooper author of the Nashville series
  • Friday: Review: Kitty Hawk and the Hunt for Hemingway's Ghost (Kitty Hawk #2) by Ian Reading

El

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!