Sunday 13 December 2015

Sunday Post #27

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

Another week has gone by. It's crazy how time flies when you are having a good time. I cannot believe that it is almost Christmas already. It sure does not feel like it since the weather here in London more feels like it's still Fall. But I am excited for it because it means that I will be going home to my family in Belgium for a couple of days.Nothing really special happened this week. And sometimes that is exactly what we need, an uneventful week. 

This week on the blog: 


Next week on the blog:
  • Monday: Review: Masquerade (Andalucian Nights #2) by Hannah Fielding
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #73: Top Ten Books I've Read In 2015
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #111
  • Thursday: Review: The Dragon of the Month Club by Iain Reading
  • Friday: Band of the Month December

Elien

2 comments:

  1. My week was pretty uneventful too. It was relaxing and I got a lot of shopping and reading done! So yes, it's always good to have a uneventful week.

    Here is my The Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week was very busy and interesting. I hope you love all of your new books. They look amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!