Wednesday 9 December 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #110: Night Study (Soulfinders #2) by Maria V. Snyder


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Night Study
by Maria V. Snyder

16130759

Ever since being kidnapped from Illiais Jungle as a child, Yelena Zaltana's has been fraught with peril. But recent loss of her Soulfinding abilities has endangered her more than ever before. As she desperately searches for a way to reclaim her magic, her enemies are closing in, and neither Ixia nor Sitia are safe for her anymore. Especially since the growing discord between the two countries and the possibility of a war threatens everything Yelena holds dear.

Valek is determined to protect Yelena, but he's quickly running of op options. The Commander suspects that his loyalties are divided, and he's been keeping secrets from Valek... secrets that put him, Yelena and all their friends in terrible danger. As they uncover various layers of the Commander's mysterious plans, they realize it's far more sinister that they could  have ever imagined. 


Why I can't Wait

I love Maria V. Snyder, her books are amazing. This series is probably one of my favorite fantasy series ever. Besides I just love Yelena and Valek, they are such great characters to follow and I am beyond excited to read this book. 

Publication date: January 26th 2015

Elien

4 comments:

  1. I vow to read a Maria V. Snyder book next year. I have wanted to forever, but just never did. I always like the look of her covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really read her books, they are amazing!
      Thanks for stopping by Barb!

      Delete
  2. I really really need to start this series! I have them all on my kindle, and even have this one preordered on my kindle to encourage me to get to them. I know I'll love them, so hopefully I'll get to it very, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get around to reading this series soon. It's a brilliant series and I hope you like it.
      Thanks for stopping by Sam!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!