Tuesday 8 December 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #72: Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks 
Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015
  1.  Rachel Hartman: I read her Seraphina series earlier this year and I loved those books. I am looking forward to read other books by her.
  2. Tammara Webber: I really liked Easy and I cannot wait to continue this series and to read her other books.
  3. Morgan Matson: Amy's and Roger's Epic Detour was epic. I cannot believe I waited this long to read her books! 
  4. Tracy Banghart: Rebel Wing is one of my favorite series that I have read this year. I cannot believe that her books do not have more recognition. Serious guys you should all go check her books out!
  5. Robin LaFevers: her Grave Mercy series is just amazing! I loved every single book and I could not get enough of it. I am hoping she will come with some other epic series soon.
  6. Hannah Fielding: I have always been a big fan of historical fiction. And Hanna Fielding does an excellent job writing these. 
  7. Stephanie Perkins: I love her Anna and the French Kiss series. The books are light and a lot of fun to read. I cannot wait to read Isla and the Happily Ever After. 
  8. Kody Keplinger: How come that I had never read any of her books before this year? They are so good! I am definitely happy that I finally decided to read them this year. 
  9. Kasie West: The Distance Between Us was such an adorable read and On the Fence did not disappoint me. West is definitely one of my favorite YA contemporary authors when it comes to fun, cute romances. 
  10. Matthew Selwyn: I was nicely surprised by his book ****: The Anatomy of Melancholy. It was something completely different than I had ever read before. And I cannot wait to see what else this young author has to bring to the table. 

Elien

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!