Sunday 12 June 2016

Sunday Post #30

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

This week went by so fast and it was pretty busy as well. The weather has been pretty nice all week, except for today, so I could finally wear my summer dresses which was nice. On Thursday evening I went to a gig and saw two bands I really love and then on Friday I had it was the companies summer party. So that was a good start of the weekend. Also the European Championships started this week so I have been watching a lot of football all weekend long! Watching all the games takes up so much time but it's a lot of fun and I can't wait for Belgium to play tomorrow! 

Last week on the blog:

Next week on the blog:

  • Monday: Band of the Month June
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #88: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for July-December
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #126
  • Thursday: Review: Ransome (Ransome #1) by Rachel Schurig

Elien

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I have discovered that most of my summer dresses don't fit. Guess it's time to eat a lot of salad.

    Good Luck to your team.

    My Sunday Summary

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!