Wednesday 8 June 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #125: Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits #5) by Katie McGarry


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Chasing Impossible
by Katie McGarry

25263399

Tough and independent, 17-year-old Abby lets very few people into her inner circle. It's common knowledge in her Kentucky town that she deals drugs, but not even her closest friends know why. But when a deal goes south and Abby's suddenly in danger, she finds herself reluctantly forced to lean on daredevil Logan - a boy whose restless spirit matches her own.

Logan has his own reasons for wanting to keep Abby at arm's length. But he never expected to fin in her the one person who might help him face the demons he's tried so hard to run from.

Together, Abby and Logan will have to make a decision: let their current circumstances weigh them down forever... or fight for the future they both thought was impossible.

Goodreads


Why I Can't Wait


I LOVE Katie McGarry, all her books are amazing. She writes such wonderful stories that will keep you hooked from beginning to end. And I have always wondered what Abby's story was so I cannot wait to find it out!

Publication date: July 1st 2016

Elien

6 comments:

  1. YAY! More McGarry novels! The last one I read was Walk the Edge, which I loved. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Elien. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Walk the Edge as well. Her books are just amazing!
      Thanks for stopping by Alyssa!

      Delete
  2. McGarry!! Love her work! I'm excited to read this one too! I'm a new GFC and Bloglovin' follower. My Waiting On Wednesday is here, if you'd like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! Can't wait for this book :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've only read one of the author's works myself, but this one sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy!

    Leeanna.me: WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you'll like it if you decide to give it a shot :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!