Tuesday 7 June 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #87: Ten Reasons I Love Richelle Mead


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks topic is Top Ten Reasons I Love Richelle Mead

Richelle Mead is one of my all time favorite authors and she was the first one to pop-up in my head when I read this weeks topic.


  1. All her books (that I've read so far) are amazing
  2. She creates bad-ass characters; Rose anyone
  3. The relationships between the characters in her books always feel so realistic to me
  4. Adrian!! (Do I need to say more)
  5. Same goes for Dimitri actually
  6. She knows how to get you hooked on book within minutes
  7. I like the worlds she creates in both VA, Bloodlines and The Age of X
  8. I have never met her but she looks like a really sweet person to me
  9. Her tweets are pretty funny at times
  10. She's just an amazing author!

Elien



4 comments:

  1. I need to read her soon! Any suggestions on where to start?
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would start with her Vampire Academy series or the Age of X series depending if you like YA or adult books.

      Thanks for stopping by Lillian!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read anything of hers yet but have some on my TBR.

    My TTT list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like her books as much as I do when you get the chance to read them!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!