Sunday 21 September 2014

Stacking The Shelves #45


Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest bookNes or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews:

For review: 


22662622 20798720 23156812


17399445 22755233 16145727


Netgalley:


18666175 20757521


What did you add to your shelves this week? 

El

8 comments:

  1. Ooh what a fantastic haul :)
    I love the look of Embers, looking forward to your review!
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the author of Embers so I'm very excited for that one.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love and Other Unknown Variables has been on my radar. I'll definitely be picking it up. Hope you like it!
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds really good so I'm really excited about it :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I have a couple of those but to read them hope you enjoy all your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them too Kate :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. The cover for Embers is beautiful! Also, it sounds fantastic! Oooh, Truth or Dare sounds good too!
    Great haul! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with the cover of Embers :D and I'm really excited Truth or Dare.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!