Thursday 15 December 2016

Band of the Month December: Amber Run



Music has always been a huge part of my life. I love going to music concerts and to music festivals. My iPod is next to my ereader my best friend. I never go anywhere without my music. So I figured that it was about time that I introduced some music in my blog. From now on I will feature one of my favorite bands each month. Maybe you know them, maybe you don’t. Maybe you’ll like them, maybe you’ll hate them. But anyway I think that this is going to be lots of fun! 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor amber run

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor amber run
Amber Run is a British Indie Rock/Alternative Rock Band from Nottingham that was formed in 2012. Since then they have released one album and several EP's. At the moment they are probably one of my favorite Indie Bands, I used to listen a lot to Indie Rock but somehow I grew out of it. But to these guys I could listen for hours on end. Their lyrics are always so strong and the lead singer his voice goes perfectly with it. And what I love the most about them is that there video clips are always so interesting to watch as well. Especially "I Found" and "Pilot" which are released as a duology. 





Elien

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!