Wednesday 7 December 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #136: The Scarecrow Queen (The Sin Eater's Daughter #3) by Melinda Salisbury


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

The Scarecrow Queen
by Melinda Salisbury

31350283

The final battle is coming...

As the Sleeping Prince tightens his hold on Lormere and Tregellan, the net closed in on the ragged ban of rebels trying desperately to defeat him. Twylla and Errin are separated, isolated, and running out of time. The final battle is coming, and Aurek will stop at nothing to keep the throne forever.


Explosive, rich and darkly addictive, this is the stunning conclusion to Mel Salisbury's internationally best-selling trilogy that began with The Sin Eater's Daughter.

Goodreads

Why I Can't Wait


I read the first book in this series a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. So I cannot wait to find out how the rest of the story will continue.


Expected publication date: March 2nd 2017

Elien

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this one is already on book three, I swear book one was just coming out like 5 minutes ago. Thanks for reminding me about this series. Hopefully I can squeeze in a binge read of the series when this one comes out.
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!