Sunday 22 September 2013

Stacking The Shelves #15

Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews:

Netgalley:
17564270

For review:
18482726

Sia by Josh Grayson
(you can win an ebook copy of this book on my blog check it out)

What did you get this week? Link me up!

El




6 comments:

  1. I still need to read Sworn to Raise. Awesome list of titles of books. I see a lot of great books in your haul this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed Sworn To Raise so I hope that this one will be as good.

      Thanks for stopping by Grace!

      Delete
  2. I've seen Sia around on a lot of blogs lately so I must check it out! Hope you enjoy your books this week and that you're liking Ink by Amanda Sun - I really enjoyed it :)

    Here's my SS :)

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited to read Sia. And I finished Ink and just like you I really enjoyed it.

      Thanks for stopping by Laura!

      Delete
  3. Love the cover for Sworn to Transfer it looks brilliant. I'll need to check that one out. Sia, I've never heard of but it looks interesting. Lovely haul. Happy Reading! Here's my Here's my SS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the cover too and it fits the book!

      Thanks for stopping by Emma!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!