Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is: Top Ten Books I Wish Were Taught in School
1) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: This book is entertaining but at the same time it deals with some serious themes.
2) The Other Boleyn Gir by Philippa Gregory: I know that these books don't represent the past completely correct. But I still learned a lot because of her books.
3) Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien: This are one of the greatest fantasy books written in time. So why not teach it in class?
4) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: These days there's no getting around these books. So why not let students compare it to George Orwell's 1984?
5) Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson: This book deals with some major topics and it includes some symbolism. So it's a great book tot teach in schools.
6) The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank: It's simple but good. And I don't understands why we never had to read this book is class (especially since I live in Belgium)