Sunday 11 January 2015

Sunday Post #4 & Stacking the Shelves #53

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.


Not much happened this week. Most of the time I spent studying because my exams start next week. On Saturday evening I went to a local Christmas tree burning. And later today my grandparents are coming because it's my birthday next week. 



Last week on the blog

Next week on the blog

  • Monday: Review: Looking for Alaska by John Green
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #46: Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To
  • Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday #79
  • Thursday: Review: The Empress (Virtual Arcana #3) by Karen Amanda Hooper
  • Friday: Review: Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
  • Saturday: Film adaptations 2015


Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews:

For review

233051542423369523388117

The Empress (Virtual Arcana #3) by Karen Amanda Hooper
Insight Kindling (The Call to Search Everywhen #2) by Chess Desalls
When She Smiles by Ritoban Chakrabarti

Netgalley

22957535

One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin



El



2 comments:

  1. The Christmas tree burning sounds fun. And Happy Birthday a little early!
    You have some nice books this week. All are new to me.

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/11/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-92-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!