Tuesday 27 January 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #48: Ten Books I'd Love to Read If I Had A Book Club


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks was a freebie so I chose the topic Top Ten Books I'd Love to Read If I Had A Book Club

6990472130352035444241298910017565070206000341019451412551082
1725874310518900

If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Leaving Paradise (Leaving Paradise #1) by Simone Elkeles
Me Since You by Laura Wiess
Searching for Beautiful by Nyrae Dawn
Positively Mine (Freshman Forty) by Christine Duval
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1) by Katie McGarry
Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) by Miranda Kenneally 
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
Looking for Alaska by John Green

Some of these are about unwanted pregnancies and the aftermath of it. Others are about life and death. And some of these are about leaving the past behind you and moving forward. But I think that they are all thought provoking and you could have some really nice discussions about them. 

El

4 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to read a Gayle Forman! Great List! Check out my Top Ten Tuesday! http://bookbabble.weebly.com/blog/top-ten-tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's an amazing author, I hope you get the chance to read one of her books soon.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've only read tfios. I am definitely adding some of these to my list to read. They look good! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed them all, so I hope you like them as well. :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!