Saturday 1 December 2012

Read in November

Hi!

First of all I want to explain why I'm posting so little these days. I'm going to college and in December the semester ends, so everyone is giving us a lot of assignments. On top of that my days are very long, so at the end of the day I'm exhausted. So that's why I read and blog so little these days. But in February (I know it's 2 months) I will be back completely and in the mean time I will try to post as much as I can.

And now the real thing: the books I've read in November!

The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1) - Kelley Armstrong
The Awekening (Darkest Powers  #2) - Kelley Armstrong
The Reckoning (Darkest Powers #3) - Kelley Armstrong
Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries: The Return #1) - L.J. Smith
Onyx (Lux #2) - Jennifer Armentrout
A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle #1) - Libba Bray

The review for Darkest Powers is comming, I hope to post him this week.
Which books have you read this month?

See you later xx
El

2 comments:

  1. يسبب النمل الأبيض خسائر كبيرة فى الحبوب التى يتغذى عليها الإنسان، ويهاجم التمور، والذرة والمحاصيل التي تنثر على الأرض بغرض التجفيف تحت أشعة الشمس أو بحرارة الهواء.

    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بحائل
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقطيف
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخرج
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض ببريدة

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!