Sunday 26 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves #8


Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews

Netgalley:

KIYA: Hope of the Pharaoh Grasping at Eternity (The Kindrily, #1) 
Bought:
Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)
What books did you get this week?

See you later xx
El

5 comments:

  1. Nice choices. I enjoy the Vampire Academy series. I hope you like those. Please come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vampire Academy series sounds great, hope you enjoy it :)

    Megan xxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those Vampire Academy covers. Different to the ones I keep seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower. You got some really good books there. Vampire Academy is one of my favorite YA Series ever. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Grasping at Eternity, too! I can't wait to read it. :)
    Looks like a great haul. Also a new follower. :)

    My SS: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/05/showcase-sunday-3.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!