Sunday 15 February 2015

Sunday Post #9

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

This week was a quiet one. It took me till Wednesday to finally feel better. So the first part of the week I just spent sleeping most of the time. On Friday I got together with two really good friends that I hadn't seen in too long. It was really nice to catch up with them. And then yesterday I went shopping with my mom and sister. It was a fun day. I have two weeks off now so that means a lot of reading! 


Last week on the blog: 

Next week on the blog:
  • Monday: Review: Storm Fall (Rebel Wing #2) by Tracy Banghart
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #51: Top Ten Reader Problems
  • Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday #85
  • Thursday: Band of the month
  • Friday: Review: Frostbitten by Heather Beck

El

7 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! I'm not familiar with any of the books you mentioned, but I hope you enjoy them! Have a great week El!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebel Wing is really good I would strongly recommend it to you.
      Thanks for stopping by Sandy!

      Delete
  2. Your week got better and better, it seems :) Enjoy your book haul and have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the first part of the week was horrible but the second part definitely made up for it :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Glad you got to feeling better! I hate being sick and especially when it just drags on. Getting together with friends sounds fun. I met a friend for coffee this week and had such a good time I can't remember why I don't do it more. Enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love getting together with them so I always wonder why we don't do it more often.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. for me this is a very very good information, because its contents make us become better know and learn more about the wide world, so it would greatly add insight for me, laneways that I say many thanks
    obat infeksi kelenjar ludah herbal
    obat faringitis kronis herbal
    cara alami menyembuhkan kista bartholin
    obat epididimitis herbal
    obat hipertiroid untuk ibu hamil

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!