Wednesday 22 July 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #102: Raging Sea (Undertow #2) by Michael Buckley


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Raging Sea
by Michael Buckley

23714109

In the first book of Michael Buckley's Undertow trilogy, the Alpha arrived and the world was never the same. At the start of the second book, most of south Brooklyn is in ruins and the nation is terrified. Nearly everyone that Lyric Walker loves is either missing or presumed dead, including the mesmerizing prince Fathom. It's up to Lyric to unite the Alpha before the second wave of a cataclysmic invasion wipes out mankind for good. The Undertow trilogy is an unforgettable reading experience that author E. Lockhart calls, "Allegorical and romantic, the book nevertheless reads like an action movie with especially awesome CGI."

Goodreads

Why I Can't Wait

I read the first book in this series last week and it was an interesting read. I am curious now to see what will happen in the next book.

Publication date: February 2nd 2016


El

6 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! Great choice. I'll probably have to read the first book in the series first, though.

    My Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first book was good, not my favorite of the year but definitely interesting.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I may just pick up the first book in this series, the sequel sounds so good! Great pick!
    My WoW: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/waiting-on-wednesday-whole-new-world.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it when you decide to pick it up.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!