Sunday 30 October 2016

Sunday Post #31 & Stacking the Shelves #66

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.


I cannot believe how neglected this blog has been all year long. I just have the feeling that this year went by in a flash and so many things have happened. Almost one year ago I moved from Belgium to London indefinitely. And while the first couple of months were an emotional rollercoaster and things might not have turned out the way I expected them to I still haven't regretted it for a minute. I have a lovely group of friends here and of course also my boyfriend. So here is to another great year in London! But I am hoping that from now on I won't neglect this blog anymore because I really missed sharing all my bookish love. 


Last week on the blog:

Next week on the blog:

  • Monday: Review: The Echoes of Love by Hannah Fielding
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #93: Top Ten Books To Read If Your Book Club Likes YA Contemporary Novels
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #132
  • Thursday: Review: You Me At Six concert London
  • Friday: New Book Releases in November



Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews:


I am just going to show you all the books that I got since my last haul, so there will be quiet a few books!

Bought: 

195397272075281710352769950680239992516130759288138542961350815745753178385281606890512018620

Mansfield Park Revisited by Joan Aiken
Amy & Matthew by Cammie McGovern
White Rose Turned to Blood (We Speak No Treason #2) by Rosemary Hawley Jarman
The Pindar Diamond (The Aviary Gate #2) Katie Hickman
The Lost Queen by Norah Lofts
Night Study (Soulfinders #2) by Maria V. Snyder
Me Before You (Me Before You #1) by Jojo Moyes
After You (Me After You #2) by Jojo Moyes
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood



For Review: 


30242500

Legacy (Andalucian Nights #3) by Hannah Fielding

Elien

3 comments:

  1. Hope the next year is great in London! I think it would be a neat place to live (pros and cons like any big city I'm sure) but adjusting to a new city after moving can be stressing. Your reads look good, Night Study I'm curious about and I liked Fangirl. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Me Before You, but I still need to read After You. Good luck with getting back to blogging. I know how you feel. I don't have near as much time since my daughter was born to keep it up either. Hope you have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of great books you've checked out!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Catch you over @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!