Tuesday 14 August 2012

Teaser Tuesday #4 - The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead

Hi!

The teaser of this week is form The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead. I picked this book because today (or yesterday) the first chapter of TheIndigo Spell is released. You can find the first chapter here: First chapter The Indigo Spell.

Since I'd flown out of Palm Springs yesterday, I'd actuaaly been thinking a lot about the group I'd left behind - when the Alchemists weren't distracting me with prisoners, of course. Jill, Adrian, Eddie and even Angeline... frustrating at times, but in the end, they were people I'd grown to know and care about. Despite all the running around they mad me do, I'd missed that motley group almost the instant I left California. Something inside me seemed empty when they weren't around.
____________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________

I wanted to scream or cry or throw myself in front of Sonya. We were a heartbeat away from death of a bright, caring person. Then without warning, the silence of the arena was pierced with gunfire.
See you later xx 
El

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!