Sunday 13 October 2013

Stacking The Shelves #16



Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews:

Netgalley:

16136176 17824861


For review:

16637812

Sunshine by Nikki Rae (Thank you Nikki!)

Bought:

1656001


What did you get this week? Link me up!

El


8 comments:

  1. Nice assortment of books. The Host is my favorite Stephenie Meyer book. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite too :)
      Thanks for stopping by Kathy!

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed The Host - I hope you do too :) Looking forward to reading about what you think of it :)

    Happy Sunday!

    Megan xxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved The Host, it's definitely the best book by Stephenie Meyer.

      Thanks for stopping by Megan!

      Delete
  3. Awesome books. I really enjoyed The Host. Enjoy :)
    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2013/10/showcase-sunday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so far I've only read The Host and I really liked it.

      Thanks for stopping by Natalie!

      Delete
  4. I've watched The Host movie and was kind of turned off, LOL. I know that the books are usually better than the movies, but I'm really hesitant to read this one. Happy reading :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is definitely better than the movie.

      Thanks for stopping by Christie!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!