Wednesday 15 January 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #34: Pointe by Brandy Colbert



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

13360957

Theo is better now.

She's eating again, dating guys who are almost appropriate, and well on her way to becoming an elite ballet dancer. But when her oldest friend, Donovan, returns home after spending four long years with his kidnapper, Theo starts reliving memories about his abduction - and his abductor. 

Donovan isn't talking about what happened, and even thoug Theo knows she didn't do anything wrong, telling the truth would put everything she's been living for at risk. But keeping quiet might be worse. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why I can't wait: I am terrible at dancing but have always loved to read books and see movies about it. And ballet is my favorit. Plus this whole abduction story is just intruiging. Can't wait to find out what happened to Donovan. 


Publication date: April 10th 2014

El

6 comments:

  1. Ahh, I so can't wait for this. I haven't read many about dance, so excited to try something new. Great pick! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's especially the kidnapping part that got my attention. And I haven't read a good dance book in a while so I hope that this one won't disappoint me :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier. I haven't heard of this one. It sounds like it might be in a series and I haven't read book 1. Sounds interesting though.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a stand alone, and if it's a series than this one is book 1.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Hmm, love the cover, and it sounds interesting. I used to do ballet, and have always loved it. Thanks for stopping by my WOW as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is beautiful isn't it? And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!