Tuesday 9 December 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #41: Top Ten New Authors I've Read In 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is: 
Top Ten New Authors I've Read In 2014

Julianna Scott: She's the author of The Holders series. I really loved the first two books in this series, unfortunately the other books are not going to be written/published. But when she writes a new series, I'm sure that I'll read it. 

Yvonne Woon: I read the first book in the Dead Beautiful series at the beginning of the year this year and I loved it! I still need to read the other books in the series, but I'm sure I will do so soon. 

Jolene Perry: I don't know why I hadn't read a book by her before this year. She is an amazing author. And I should read more books by her since The Summer I Found You was truly amazing! 

Gayle Forman: I know that many of you If I Stay many years ago, but I never thought of picking it up until this summer. I should have done it way sooner! She's so talented, I can't wait to read other books by her. 

Jennifer Snow: I'm addicted to her books. They always leave me with such a good feeling, they are sweet, romantic, they are just perfect. I hope that she never stops writing 'cause she's an amazing (clean) romance writer. 

Ashley Nixon: She probably wrote one of the books I loved most this year. Cutlass was such a great book and it deserves way more recognition than it does now. So guys check this author out! 

Michelle Frost: Another amazing author that deserves way more attention. First Light was truly amazing, it blew me away. I'm really happy that I got to know this author this year. 

Sharon Gosling: This author is perfect for all steampunk lovers. Her The Diamond Thief series is really great. I really loved her writing style. 

Jennifer Quintenz: Not many people probably know her but let me tell you she's an amazing author. So far I've loved every book in her Thrall series.

Erin McCarthy: True I've only read one book by her so far, but it was such an amazing read. And I really need to read the other books in the series. 

Since I can't possibly stop at ten here are some other authors discovered this year and loved: 


I'm sure that there are still so many more, but these were the ones I really loved the most of all! 

El

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!