Tuesday 16 December 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #42: Top Ten Books I've Read In 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is: 
Top Ten Books I've Read In

18333898227552331173699598331848709524181686371875553971716371361755622893141

Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry
Embers (The Wings of War #1) by Karen Ann Hopkins
Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead
Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead
Forever (Temptation #3) by Karen Ann Hopkins
Cutlass (Cutlass #1) by Ashley Nixon
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare
Taste of Darkness (Healer #3) by Maria V. Snyder
Blades of Magic (Crown Service #1) by Terah Edun

What were your favorite books that you've read this year? Let me know below!

El








6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the books on your list this week!! I'll have to check them out. Here's my TTT for this this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-read-in.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all really good, I hope that you get the chance to read some of them next year. :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Haven't read any of these but am getting more and more curious about Cassandra Clare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't a really big fan of her Mortal Instrument series, but I love The Infernal Devices. I hope you like her books when you decide to read them :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Loved Where she Went, I'm so happy you liked it. I need to catch up on the Pushing the Limits books. I read the first two, and then fell behind. I'm glad you liked Take Me On so much.

    My TTT
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where She Went was so amazing, I loved every single moment of it. And personally the third book int he PTL series, Crash Into You, was one of my favorites so far. I hope you catch up soon!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!