Sunday 18 January 2015

Sunday Post #5 & Stacking the Shelves #54

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

This week was a busy week for me. Last Sunday my grandparents came to our house for my birthday. Then on Monday I had my first exam. Wednesday was my birthday, I still can't believe that I'm 22 now, and I went to dinner with my parents and my sister. And then on Friday I had my second exam. In  between I was quite busy with studying so I missed to posts last week because I just didn't have the time for it but I hope to catch up this week.



Last week on the blog

Next week on the blog


  • MondayReview: Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #46: Top Ten Historical Fiction Books
  • Wednesday: Review: Whispers from the Dead (Serenity's Plain Secrets #2) by Karen Ann Hopkins & Waiting on Wednesday #81 
  • Thursday: Review: Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by Robin LaFevers
  • Friday: Film adaptions 20115




Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews:


For review


22675700

Whispers from the Dead (Serenity's Plain Secrets #2) by Karen Ann Hopkins


El

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Whispers from the Dead looks interesting. It's not something I'd normally pick up, but I just checked it out on Goodreads.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I don't pick up this kind of book either but I love this author so I decided to read it. And I'm glad I did because I'm liking it so far!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! Hope you have a more relaxed week and get some reading time in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie! After Wednesday things will finally slow down a bit so I'm sure that I can sneak some reading time in then.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love the title and cover for Whispers From The Dead. Sounds like a great book and I hope you enjoy it. Happy birthday!
    sherry @ fundinmental Sherry's Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I really like it :D And thank you!

      Delete
  4. Whispers From The Dead sounds interesting indeed. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great book, I'm really liking it.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. That Whispers From The Dead looks great. Hope you enjoy it.
    And Happy Birthday!!!

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/18/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-93-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Whispers From The Dead is really great so far.

      Delete

I love reading your comments!