Sunday 25 December 2016

Sunday Post #38 and Stacking the Shelves #70

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day with your families. This week has been really good. On Thursday I exchanged gifts with my boyfriend since he couldn't come home with me for Christmas. And then on Friday evening I left for Belgium and I am here for a whole week so it should be really nice. So far it seems like all I have done is gone from one Christmas dinner to the next and have too much food. But it has been a really good time so far. 


Last week on the blog:



Next week on the blog:

  • Monday: Review: The Secrets We Kept by Lily Velez
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #100: Top Ten Books Of 2016 
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #139
  • Thursday: Author Interview: Fred Holms author of The Ugly Teapot
  • Friday: EOM Wrap Up December


Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews:

I received a couple of books for Christmas this year and also some review books.

Gift: 

1184064218126198

Bleak House by Charles Dickens
Four (Divergent #0.1-#0.4) by Veronica Roth

Review: 

3322576933192292

The Pharaoh's Cat by Maria Luisa Lang
The Eye of Nefertiti by Maria Luisa Lang

Elien

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!