Friday 13 January 2017

Band of the Month January: The Gospel Youth



Music has always been a huge part of my life. I love going to music concerts and to music festivals. My iPod is next to my ereader my best friend. I never go anywhere without my music. So I figured that it was about time that I introduced some music in my blog. From now on I will feature one of my favorite bands each month. Maybe you know them, maybe you don’t. Maybe you’ll like them, maybe you’ll hate them. But anyway I think that this is going to be lots of fun! 

Gerelateerde afbeelding


Afbeeldingsresultaat voor the gospel youth
The Gospel Youth is a pop-rock band from Brighton, UK, that was formed in 2014 when they released the EP Kids. From that moment on they shared with some pretty good bands like Mallory Knox, Deaf Havana and Hands Like Houses. In 2016 they released 12 singles as part of their ‘Team TGY’ singles club. And I highly recommend that you go check out those singles because they are really good.  What I like so much about this band is that they put so many emotions in their songs, they are not afraid to tackle any topic. But the most exciting this is that they got signed to Velocity/Rise records at the end of 2016, and that record label is probably one of my favorites. 





Elien

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!