Tuesday 13 May 2014

Teaser Tuesday #22: Wicked Sense (Singularity #1) by Fabio Bueno


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

To participate all you have to do is:
- Grab your current read- Open to a random page
- Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!


Wicked Sense 
by Fabio Bueno


15980406

"The uniqueness of my car is a huge problem. Parking it on the street as if I'm in some bad cop movie is ridiculous. My Volvo calls attention anywhere. Also, I can't figure out how the cops pull that off. It's clear that a stranger sitting in a car for hours will make residents call 911." 
(p. 189 ebook) 

El

8 comments:

  1. My excerpt this week from a middle grader book “Benny and the Bank Robber”

    http://pdworkman.com/teaser-from-benny-and-the-bank-robber-teasertuesday/

    Sort of a Christian mystery/adventure for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if it is more than the car! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea, great question :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha I love the teaser. I've always wondered how cops pulled off the the whole stake out thing without having the cops called on them!

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True and if someone was standing the whole day right in front of your door I would get suspicious :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Love the teaser! Thanks for the heads up about this one.
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!