Saturday 23 May 2015

Band of the Month May: Foxes



Music has always been a huge part of my life. I love going to music concerts and to music festivals. My iPod is next to my ereader my best friend. I never go anywhere without my music. So I figured that it was about time that I introduced some music in my blog. From now on I will feature one of my favorite bands each month. Maybe you know them, maybe you don’t. Maybe you’ll like them, maybe you’ll hate them. But anyway I think that this is going to be lots of fun!


Foxes, or Louisa Rose Allen, is an English singer-songwriter. She grew up in Southampton but is currently living in London. Foxes makes electronic pop/dance music and she might be best known for her collaboration with Zed. She even won a Grammy Award with the track Clarity in 2013. I like her as an artist because her voice is quiet unique and she addresses different topics in a catchy way. If you do not know her yet than you should definitely check her out.


Her Grammy Award winning song: 


One of my favorites of her: 



My absolute favorite: 


El

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!