Thursday 12 March 2015

Band of the month March: You Me At Six



Music has always been a huge part of my life. I love going to music concerts and to music festivals. My iPod is next to my ereader my best friend. I never go anywhere without my music. So I figured that it was about time that I introduced some music in my blog. From now on I will feature one of my favorite bands each month. Maybe you know them, maybe you don’t. Maybe you’ll like them, maybe you’ll hate them. But anyway I think that this is going to be lots of fun!


Since this is the first time that I will post this feature on my blog I only think it’s logical that I start with my favorite band since years:



You Me At Six is a British rock band that was founded in 2004. The band consists of Josh Franceschi (lead vocals), Max Helyer (rhythm guitar, backing vocals), Chris Miller (lead guitar), Matt Barnes (bass guitar) and Dan Flint (drums, percussion). At this point they’ve released four albums and they’ve won several Kerrang! Music Awards, including the one for Best British Band. One of the things I love the most about these guys is that they manage to have a different sound on every album but at the same time they still make the same music. Sounds confusing maybe, but well you’ll see what I mean when you listen to their songs. 
You can find them on their websiteFacebook and Twitter


Now it’s your turn, listen to their songs and let me know what you think of them!

If you like it soft: 


If you like it heavy: 




If you like it in between

 




If you like rap: 




That's it guys! Let me know what you think! 

El


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!