Sunday 15 March 2015

Sunday Post #13 & Stacking The Shelves #56

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

This last week flew by so fast. I can't believe that it is already Monday again tomorrow. It was a great week, I got to see a lot of different parts of London thanks to my internship. And I really love my internship so far. On Thursday I went to Foyles, the biggest bookstore in London. I told myself that I could buy one book, but in the end I walked out with three books. Then today there was a St. Patricks Day parade in the city center and a few Irish bands performed. So I had a great time today. 


Last week on the blog: 

Next week on the blog:
  • Monday: Book Blast + Guestpost: Deathwish (Ceruleans #1) by Megan Tayte
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #54: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #88
  • Thursday: Review: Owlet (Society of Feathers #1) by Emma Michaels
  • Friday: Review: The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews:

Bought: 

The Distance Between Us97548157664334

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

El


4 comments:

  1. Great haul! Anna & The French Kiss is such an awesome book. I've heard great things about Amy & Roger's Epic Detour! Have a great week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really excited to read Anna & the French Kiss, I've been wanting to read it for ages! :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! I've only read Anna & the French Kiss, but I'll have to look into the other two. Enjoy! :)

    Jen @ EbonyInkReviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read The Distance Between Us last week and I really loved it :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!