Sunday 8 March 2015

Sunday Post #12 & Stacking The Shelves #55

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.


This pas week was the first week of my four month long internship in London. It was interesting to say the least. I am now the Group Coordinator Assistant of the company. The job is fun but half of the time I don't have a clue what I am supposed to do because my supervisor is almost never there and he is the only one who can tell me what I am supposed to do. But I am sure that I will get the hang of everything in time. The girls in my office are also really nice and they made me feel at home right from the beginning. Yesterday we went to the city together do some sightseeing. I am having an amazing time so far! 


Last week on the blog: 

Next week on the blog:
  • Monday: Review: Accession (Sarath Web #1) by Terah Edun
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #53: Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like YA Contemporary Romance
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #87
  • Thursday: Review: A Prayer Heeded (A Prayer Series #2) by Samreen Ahsan
  • Friday: Band of the Month March


Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews:


For Review

2336117321010103236021412279194424285301

The Hierophant (Virtual Arcana #5) by Karen Amanda Hooper
Push (Push #1) by Claire Wallis
Witchcraft Couture Katrina West
Rules for Riders by Natalie Scott
Hooked by Christine Manzari


Netgalley

23153016228851772274978820783745

The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger
Before He Was A Secret (Starstruck #3) by Becky Wicks
Undertow (Undertow #1) by Michael Buckley
My Best Everything by Sarah Tomp 

El

6 comments:

  1. Great haul! My Best Everything sounds really good. I'm hoping to read The DUFF this week because it sounds really awesome!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw that the DUFF was just for read on Netgalley I was so excited. I've been wanting to read it for years, so I hope to read it soon :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yay for The DUFF. I am reading My Best Everything right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you like it? :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm really looking forward to reading The Duff myself, it's been on my TBR list for ages :D Hope we both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On mine as well, so I'm beyond excited to read it :D

      Delete

I love reading your comments!