Wednesday 25 March 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #89: Glittering Shadows (Dark Metropolis #2) by Jaclyn Dolamore


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Glittering Shadows
by Jaclyn Dolamore

15724122

The revolution is here.

Bodies line the streets of Urobrun; a great pyre burns in Republic Square. The rebels grow anxious behind closed doors while Marlis watches as the politicians search for answers - and excuses - inside the Chancellery.

Thea, Freddy, Nan, and Sigi are caught in the crossfire, taking refuge with a vibrant, young revolutionary and mysterious healer from Irminau. As the battle lines are drawn, a greater threat casts a dark shadow over the land. Magic might be lost - forever.

This action-packed sequel to Dark Metropolis weaves political intrigue, haunting magic, and heartbreaking romance into an unforgettable narrative. Dolamore's lyrical writing and masterfully crafted plot deliver a powerful conclusion.

Goodreads

Why I Can't Wait

I read Dark Metropolis last year and I really liked it. Ever since then I'm curious to find out how this story will continue. I can't wait to see what will happen in this book.

Publication date: June 16th 2015

El

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for this one too! Great pick!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both get to read it soon :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!